Monday, August 31, 2009

6/4/2009: My 32nd birthday

Yup, I got just a little bit older on June 4th. Of course, we all get “just a little older” every day. But birthdays just compound it by acknowledging the process. The family was good to me. The plan was to take me to “Bullwinkles” in Wilsonville and enjoy some batting cages, bumper boats, etc. However, as we pulled into Wilsonville, a bizarre, freak storm was forming an ominous wall in the sky. All kinds of strange wind and raining started pelting the area. So, they closed the outdoor activities and we decided to go bowling. It was actually a lot of fun. We bowled, then headed to a new BBQ restaurant to try out the grub. Did I mention I love BBQ!?! Overall, it was a perfect birthday experience for me. Hanging with the family and eating some great grub. Not bad…for an old guy!

No comments: