Friday, May 16, 2008

Skiing Mt. Hood Meadows - April 2, 2008

It has been a LONG time since I’ve been skiing. Before we were married, in fact. But some friends were going and I was able to take the work day off and go hit the slopes with them. I forgot how fun it really can be. And this was the first time I’ve done it with theme music to go with my fresh moves. I had the iPod in the ears while bombing down the hills. That is a really cool way to ski. We actually ended up in the terrain park (jumps, etc) for a lot of the time. Ski jumps are so cool. Also, as inexperienced a skier as I am, I still can say I went down Heather Canyon, the daunting double-black diamond run. OK, so I tumbled down most of it, but I still got down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting down Heather! We're glad you had such a good time... be sure to come on back and visit us next season! :)

Megan Tragethon
Mt. Hood Meadows