Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Halloween was a blast tonight. I was scheduled to go to class this evening but skipped out so I could go trick-or-treating with my little ladies. They are so much fun to watch. There I was, a proud dad grinning from ear to ear the entire time we were out trick-or-treating. They are so full of energy. Running from house to house, amazed at the candy they’re getting. Just on our street alone, they got WAAAY too much candy. Just how it was for me, and doggonit, just how it ought to be. One friend had a pumpkin with a patch over one eye, when you ask for candy, a candy eyeball plops out from under the patch. Funny stuff.

Brooke: “Four Eyeballs I got!”

Costumes this year:
Emery: Veterinarian
Moriah: Arial
Brooke: Tinkerbell
Posted by Picasa

No comments: