Monday, November 26, 2007

BLAZERS: Free-throws and Elbows

I was at the game against the Kings Friday night. My father-in-law went with me. Glad he was able to come. It was great to see Portland win, but I was disappointed in a number of glaring problems with the team. Most importantly, it looked as though they never practice their free-throws. C’mon, professionals shooting 50% as a team? That’s grounds for a loss alone. Practice your free-throws, fellas. At least 100 a day. At least. It’s painful to watch so many missed opportunities. UPDATE: Vindication - They shot 54% from the line again tonight against the Orlando Magic. The missed free throws along with poor outside shooting killed the W.

NOTE: I was glad LaMarcus Aldridge threw that elbow at Brad Miller. Miller’s a punk and it was a silly lapse in judgement by Aldridge, also revealing that Miller was getting in his head. But the fact that he’s not just going to roll over when someone chumps him is encouraging.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Blazer Abe. I'm still trying to find a way that I can come pay a visit to P-Town and see the Blazers play. Hopefully after the new year when things slow down. So I started my own Blog: mba4now.blogspot.com Check it out and let me know what you think.
Later Ken